Would you like to appeal an unfavorable decision?

Immigration Court Appeals

You have the right to appeal decisions of Immigration Judges that deny an application for benefits, release on bond or that order your removal from the United States. The government also has the right to appeal Immigration Judges’ decisions that go against them. These appeals are filed with the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO).

Petition for Review

Decisions of the Board of Immigration Appeals may be reviewed by a United States Circuit Court of Appeals. A petition for review, which is similar to an appeal, must be filed within a short period after the Board of Immigration Appeals renders a decision. A petition for review must clearly state the errors made by the Board of Immigration Appeals. I have the experience to determine whether your case is suitable for review in the Circuit Courts.

Federal Court Litigation

If you have filed for immigration benefits and have not received a decision for unreasonably long periods of time, you may file a federal suit against USCIS, asking a federal court judge to order the agency to complete the adjudication and make a decision on the long-delayed application or petition. Should a federal court judge find the delays unreasonable and order USCIS to complete their adjudication, the individual may also request that the government pay the attorney fees associated with the federal court litigation.

If you'd like to appeal an unfavorable decision, call me today and I will assess your matter quickly and provide prompt advice on the best course of action.

Call Bennett Grossman for a FREE Consultation

The more you understand the immigration process and the importance of the proceedings, the more you can be involved in the solution. Bennett Grossman wants you to gain insight from the experience, no matter the outcome.

When you are searching for an attorney in the South Florida area, choose one who will help you in more ways than one.