Do you qualify for termination of proceedings?

What is a termination of proceedings?

Termination of Proceedings can be requested on a case where the Department of Homeland Security cannot sustain the charges in the Notice to Appear (NTA); where the NTA is improperly issued, or when you have relief immediately available outside the Court. When an I-130 family relative petition is approved and there are no issues that would prevent you from filing an adjustment of status application with the Service, I recommend seeking termination of proceedings with the EOIR.

Changing this scenario a little, when you have an I-130 approval and are unable to adjust with the USCIS, but are eligible to apply for the I-601A Stateside Provisional Waiver, requesting termination of proceedings may not work. However, do not leave the country without terminating proceedings before the Court, as you may self-deport.

If you believe your case qualifies for termination of proceedings, call me today as I have successfully handled many requests for termination of proceedings.

Call Bennett Grossman for a FREE Consultation

The more you understand the immigration process and the importance of the proceedings, the more you can be involved in the solution. Bennett Grossman wants you to gain insight from the experience, no matter the outcome.

When you are searching for an attorney in the South Florida area, choose one who will help you in more ways than one.