Want to temporarily work in the United States?
Bennett Grossman can help.

Temporary work visas for general work are classified as H visas or L visas. Each classification has a different and strict set of requirements.

Temporary worker visas require an employer to first file a petition with USCIS. Only once approved can a citizen of a foreign country work in the U.S. as a temporary worker.

Types of Temporary Worker Visas

H-1B visa:Person in a Specialty Occupation (requires a higher education)

H-2A visa; Temporary Agricultural Worker

H-2B visa: Temporary Non-Agricultural Worker

H-3 visa: Trainee or Special Education visitor

L visa: Intracompany Transferee

Some of these visas require the employer to get a labor certification from the Department of Labor before filing for the visa.

Call Bennett Grossman for a FREE Consultation

The more you understand the immigration process and the importance of the proceedings, the more you can be involved in the solution. Bennett Grossman wants you to gain insight from the experience, no matter the outcome.

When you are searching for an attorney in the South Florida area, choose one who will help you in more ways than one.