Have a spouse or fiancee in another country?
Bennett Grossman can help bring them to the U.S.

A fiance(e) / spouse visa is classified as a K visa.

K visas serve to bring a fiance / fiancee / spouse to the U.S., along with their children, usually for a temporary duration so that visa holder can get married can get married in the U.S. Alternatively, the couple can get married outside of the U.S., file Form I-130 to start the permanent residence process, and then apply for a K visa so that the non-U.S. citizen can come to the U.S. while he or she adjusts status.

Types of K Visas

K-1 visa: Fiancee or Fiance of a U.S. Citizen

K-2 visa: Child of a K-1 visa holder

K-3 visa: Spouse of a U.S. Citizen

K-4 visa: Child of a K-3 visa holder

Call Bennett Grossman for a FREE Consultation

The more you understand the immigration process and the importance of the proceedings, the more you can be involved in the solution. Bennett Grossman wants you to gain insight from the experience, no matter the outcome.

When you are searching for an attorney in the South Florida area, choose one who will help you in more ways than one.