Are you engaged in commerce from a participating treaty country? Bennett Grossman can help you get a visa.

Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation. For a list of participating countries, select Treaty Countries.

You must be coming to the United States to:

  • engage in substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, in qualifying activities, principally between the United States and the treaty country; or
  • develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which you have invested a substantial amount of capital.

Types of Nonimmigrant Investor Visas

E-1 visa: Treaty Trader - highly skilled workers from trading firms in a treaty country that do substantial business in the U.S.

E-2 visa: Treaty Investor - a person or entity from a treaty country that conducts substantial business in the U.S.

Call Bennett Grossman for a FREE Consultation

The more you understand the immigration process and the importance of the proceedings, the more you can be involved in the solution. Bennett Grossman wants you to gain insight from the experience, no matter the outcome.

When you are searching for an attorney in the South Florida area, choose one who will help you in more ways than one.