Are you well-known artist or athlete and want to come to the U.S.? Bennett Grossman can help you get here.

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F-1 visa or an M-1 visa.

Students cannot travel on the Visa Waiver Program or with Visitor Visas

Citizens of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) participating countries who intend to study cannot travel on the VWP or on visitor (B) visas, except to undertake recreational study as part of a tourist visit. Students must travel to the United States with student (F-1 or M-1) visas.

Types of Sports & Entertainment Visas

O-1A visa: Extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics

O-1B visa: Extraordinary skills in the arts

O-2 visa: Personnel accompanying an O-1 visa holder

P-1A visa: Internationally recognized athletes

P-1B visa: Internationally renowned performing groups and essential support personnel, and for individual foreign artists performing as a member of a U.S.-based internationally renowned performing group

P-2 visa: Reciprocal exchange program

P-3 visa: Culturally unique performers or groups, teachers and coaches

I visa: Media organizations, including press, radio, film and print industries, having its home office in a foreign country

Call Bennett Grossman for a FREE Consultation

The more you understand the immigration process and the importance of the proceedings, the more you can be involved in the solution. Bennett Grossman wants you to gain insight from the experience, no matter the outcome.

When you are searching for an attorney in the South Florida area, choose one who will help you in more ways than one.